using R Software
These R statistics tutorials briefly explain the use and interpretation of standard statistical analysis techniques for Medical, Pharmaceutical, Clinical Trials, Marketing or Scientific Research. The examples include how-to instructions for R Software. Although there are millions of R users around the world, there is a substantial learning curve involved in mastering the program.These tutorials are an introduction to using R statistical software that could be used in an applied statistics course or as your own self-paced tutorial.
If you have suggestions, or if you encounter errors in any of these tutorials, please contact us.
See www.stattutorials.com/RDATA for files mentioned in these tutorials, © TexaSoft, 2007-10. All rights reserved.
Index to R Statistics Tutorials
- Describing and Examining Measurement (Quantitative) data using R - Part 1
- Graphing Measurment (Quantitative) data using R - Part 2 - Histograms
- More soon
General Statistical Tutorials
- Interpreting p-values
- Understanding hypothesis testing
- Statistical comparison of two groups
- Your comments are welcome