New -- Kwikstat
Generate data sets with continuous, categorical, grouped and correlated data. Great for creating data sets for examples and for quality assurance testing. Data sets are created in standard .CSV format so they can be opened in most statistical programs such as SAS, SPSS, WINKS and into spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel. Order now.
These tutorials briefly explain the use and interpretation of standard statistical analysis techniques. The examples include how-to instructions for Excel. Although there are different version of Excel in use, these should work about the same for most recent versions. They also assume that you have installed the Excel Analysis Pak which is free and comes with Excel (Go to Tools, Addins... if it is not already installed in your version of Excel.)
Index to Excel Statistics Tutorials
Installing the free Excel Toolpak (required to use these tutorials)
- Descriptive Statistics with histogram
- Calculate Pearson's Correlation
- T-Test Tutorial (Two-Group, Independent Groups)
- Paired T-Test Tutorial (Paired, Matched, Repeated Measures sample)
- One-Way Analysis of Variance
- Testing for Equality of Variance
- Double Data Entry using Excel
- watch for more tutorials soon...
General Statistical Tutorials
For more information... we recommend:
This site is not affiliated with Microsoft